EU Business School (EU) is pleased to announce, as part of its ongoing commitment with the highest standard of education, the opening of 3 scholarships to apply, with total value of RM37,500.
Scholarships cover tuition fees only and will be awarded based on merit at the sole discretion of the School.
The Business Bridging Programme
- The Business Bridging Programme is a one-semester (13-week) course. Students will strengthen their academic, communication and business English skills while studying management and economics. Upon successful completion of the program, students may immediately begin their bachelor’s studies at EU immediately.
- EU offers various programs at the bachelor’s (BBA/BA/BS) with majors in Business Administration; Communication & Public Relations; Leisure & Tourism Management; Business Finance; Sports Management; International Relations; Digital Media Management; Business & Sustainability Management; Business & Design Management; and Family Business Management among others.
- EU’s undergraduate programs last three years (six semesters). During the first year of studies, all our students study the same core business classes. The second and third years are a combination of core courses and specialization courses. After six semesters of study, students obtain an internationally-accredited bachelor’s degree.
EU also offers:
- Summer Fast Track: Students can complete their undergraduate studies in two years if they participate in two intensive summer semesters.
- Double Degrees On Campus: Students eager to maximize their time at EU can take a seven-semester program and earn 2 undergraduate degrees, a U.K. state-recognized degree awarded by University of Roehampton in London, in addition to their EU degree.
- Progression to Master’s/MBA Programmes: Students who obtain an EU undergraduate degree are automatically accepted onto our master’s/MBA programmes.
All qualified application received before the end of the closing date will be considered for scholarships. Scholarships will be awarded on a first come, first served basis until available scholarship funds have been exhausted. Scholarships will be awarded based on merit at the sole discretion of the School.
(Currency conversion for scholarship value is based on the 25 June 2017 exchange rate of USD$ = RM4.29)
At A Glance
|Institution Name||EU Business School|
|Country Of Institution||Switzerland|
|Offered To Following Country/s||
|Scholarship Type||Merit Based|
|No of Scholarships Available||3|
|Per Scholarship Value||USD $5,130.60 / RM22,000 (x 1) ; USD$2,565.30 / RM11,000 (x 1) ; USD$1,049.44 / RM4,500 (x 1)|
|Total Scholarship Value||USD $8,745.34 / RM37,500|
|Test Requirement||All Test|
Eligibility Criteria1. All scholarship applicants must sign up as student in Scholarships2u.com and sit for the Scholarship Benchmark Test online. 2. A minimum qualification with A-levels or its equivalent with certified true copy of certificate and transcript. (Students in their final year of studies may also apply with past 2 years of transcripts.) 3. Minimum English Requirement: a) The Business Bridging or Foundation Programme: TOEFL score 60 (internet-based) or IELTS minimum b) Undergraduate Programme: TOEFL score 80 (internet-based) or IELTS minimum 6.0 c) A passing score in the EU English exam 4. Submit 2 letters of recommendation from academic advisors and/or professional sources familiar with your performance and potential for leadership. 5. 1 written or video essay – around 500 words (choose one topic) a) Tell us about the most challenging team experience you have had to date. What role did you play? What did you learn? b) Please describe a personal failure that has impacted on your life and what you learned from it. c) What achievement are you most proud of (studies, sports, professional life, etc.)? d) If you could imagine an entirely different life from the one you lead, how would you want it to be? e) Each of us has been influenced by people, events and situations in our lives. How have these influences shaped who you are today? 6. Open to students aged 17 years and above. 7. Scholarship covers tuition fees only. Terms and conditions may apply.
Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is an international, professionally accredited, high-ranking business school with campuses in Barcelona, Geneva, Montreux and Munich. We provide small, dynamic classes in English, with the best of both North American and European academic curricula.
Our pragmatic approach to business education prepares students for a career in today’s rapidly evolving and globalized business world. EU offers foundation, bachelor’s, master’s, MBA and doctoral programs, both on campus and online with business administration, communication, tourism management, international relations, sports management, digital media management, international business, marketing, finance, enterprise and human resources management, among others.