Our mission is to develop thoughtful, adventurous and academically ambitious young people who are life-long learners. We aim to prepare them with the character and skills to succeed in the ever-changing world after school. Our pupils have the freedom to experience, explore and enquire about the world around them. We aim to encourage independence and tolerance in a safe, caring community and magnificent natural environment within our 230 acre estate in the Cotswolds.Key facts:
- 230 acres of stunning Cotswold countryside; a safe, idyllic and inspirational location.
- The ‘Rendcomb Family’; supportive, caring and nurturing environment.
- A Level results 2016; triple A average.
- A Level results 2017; 61% A*-B grades, 41% A*-A.
- GCSE results 2016; half of grades A or A*.
- 95% of 2016 pupils secured their chosen university.
- Leavers destination 2016 include; Oxford, Bath, Exeter, Imperial College London, King’s College London and Liverpool.
- Top Independent school in the county for Value Added and ranked 4th in UK.
- Ranked 6th in The Telegraph leagues tables based on A Level results 2016 for small boarding schools.
- Personal Tutoring System.
- Science Laboratories that reach the gold standard of teaching.
- New 3.3 million pound Performing Arts Centre now open with 350 seater auditorium, dance studio, Drama classroom and hospitality area.
- New boarding and day house scheduled for September 2018 (Years 7-9 - ages 11-13)
- New Sixth Form Centre and Medical Centre scheduled for January 2019.
- Rendcomb village Doctors Surgery voted the best in the Cotswolds; excellent healthcare on our doorstop.
- 90 minutes from London Heathrow.
- Airport transfers available by prior arrangement.