Mantissa College offers 50 scholarships for its selected programmes in Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses.
Each scholarship offered is worth approximately RM4,000.
Undergraduate Scholarship programme offered: Bachelor of Business Admin:
- Apply using O-Level or its equivalent – Student can apply directly into the Bachelor Degree programme using the O-Level (or its equivalent)) qualification
- 4 Years Study Duration
Postgraduate Scholarship programme offered:
- Master of Business Admin
- Doctorate of Business Admin
All qualified application received before the end of the closing date will be considered for scholarships. Scholarships will be awarded on a first come, first served basis until available scholarship funds have been exhausted. Scholarships will be awarded based on merit at the sole discretion of the School.
(Currency conversion for scholarship value is based on the 24 June 2017 exchange rate of USD$1 = RM4.29)
At A Glance
|Institution Name||Mantissa College|
|Country Of Institution||Malaysia|
|Offered To Following Country/s||
|Scholarship Type||Merit Based|
|No of Scholarships Available||50|
|Per Scholarship Value||USD $932.84 / RM4,000|
|Total Scholarship Value||USD $46,641.80 / RM200,000|
|Test Requirement||All Test (English and Maths)|
Eligibility Criteria1. All scholarship applicants must sign up as student in Scholarships2u.com. 2. Open to students aged 18 years and above. 3. Scholarship covers tuition fees only (Decisions will be based on familiar background, motivation, attitude and future plans) 4. Minimum Entry Requirement as:-
- Bachelor of Business Admin: Pass in A-Levels or equivalent qualifications with minimum 2 subjects with Grade C
- Master of Business Admin: Applicants with Bachelor in Business or Non-Business qualifications (occupied a position of management responsibility of a minimum two years within an organisation). Individuals with management experience, admission to the programme will be based on an evaluation of the applicant’s ability to continue to benefit from and achieve the award.
- Doctorate of Business Admin: Applicants must have a Master’s Degree in Business, or related fields from an accredited institution or a comparable foreign institution, with a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 or the equivalent in the master’s degree. Applicants must submit two letters of recommendation supporting the applicant’s ability to succeed in a doctoral programme.
Established on the values of being progressive, motivated and innovative, Mantissa College persistently contributed to nurturing students, in not only to be well qualified academically, but also to possess a high level of competency in managerial skills. The institute provides a solid platform for students to achieve their goal and gain success in the future. It was humbly founded in 1999 as an IT college and has never shied away from challenges of educating the next generation, the nation’s leaders and knowledge workers. Special Award Winning College by The Malaysian Ministry of Education (2003) 10th Asia Pacific International Honesty Enterprise, Keris Award (2011) ISO 9001:2008 status (2011) MSC status Institution (2012).
Having 2 learning centres (Main & South) strategically located in TTDI, equipped with state-of-the-art facilities, Mantissa aims to provide a much needed conducive environment for learning and development, to complement our quality academic programmes in Business, Information Technology, Accountancy and Creative Design. Our campuses also offer a comprehensive list of features in catering to our students’ learning needs and comfort during their years with us.