MAHSA University is now offering scholarships for all Bachelor courses and Master of Business Administration.
MAHSA Bachelor Courses Scholarships for ALL countries.
- Scholarships would be in a form of discount 30% on tuition fee yearly.
- Must be high school students.
- School result meets entry requirement basically.
- IELTS 6.0 or TOEFL 550 (submit within 6 months after joining the programme to meet the English proficiency requirement).
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Scholarships to ALL students.
- Bachelor graduated students.
- He/she must have a CGPA of 2.50 out of 4.00 or its equivalent qualification.
- Meet English entry requirement: IELTS, or TOEFL. (submit within 6 months after joining the programme to meet the English proficiency requirement).
- Scholarships would be in a form of discount more than 50% of the total fee of 1 year: students pay solely RM 25,000 as included tuition fee, visa charge, facilities, insurance, library, and uniform.
All qualified applications received before the end of the closing date will be considered for scholarships. Scholarships will be awarded based on merit at the sole discretion of the School.
(Currency conversion for scholarship value is based on the 2 October 2017 exchange rate of USD$1 = RM4.23)
At A Glance
|Institution Name||MAHSA University|
|Country Of Institution||Malaysia|
|Offered To Following Country/s||
|Scholarship Type||Merit Based|
|No of Scholarships Available||Open|
|Per Scholarship Value||USD $(30% discount on yearly tuition fee)|
|Total Scholarship Value||USD $23,637.88 / RM 100,000|
|Test Requirement||English Test|
Eligibility Criteria1. All scholarship applicants must sign up as student in Scholarships2u.com and sit for the Scholarship Benchmark Test online. 2. Students must have high school result. 3. Applicant shall submit certified academic reports or transcript when requested. 4. Scholarship covers tuition fees only. Terms and conditions may apply.
Preparing English certificate: IELTS (6.0) or TOFEL 550, will submit after entering Malaysia 6 months to meet English requirement.