Cardiff has been the top school in the UK over the past 11 years. In 2020, 99% of our students gained A*-A grades and 100% A*-B. 17 have Oxbridge places and 33 places at medical school.
Established in 2004, this high flying, academic beacon combines outstanding teaching in small class sizes with innovative, individual careers program aiming at G5 universities for some of the most impressive students from around the globe.
This year 44 students have gone onto study medicine, dentistry and other healthcare subjects, 35 have gone onto study economics, business and finance, 9 to study law and 27 to study engineering and architecture. 26 students went onto Imperial College, 26 to London School of Economics and 32 to University College London. 78% of students went onto QS Top 100 universities worldwide.
There are 42 different nationalities at Cardiff.
Proud of its international outlook – students looking for real academic rigour as well as access to the top universities across the world. The College is part of Dukes Education, which owns four independent colleges, summer schools and an educational consultancy arm.
Cardiff has been top of the academic league tables, published by The Times and Daily Telegraph over the past seven years. In addition, the College has been named the number one school in the UK for A-level results over the past ten years by Education Advisors. In 2019, 90% of students achieved A*–A grades, whilst 99% of students achieved A*–B grades.
Cardiff Sixth Form College is offering 5 international scholarships worth up to £93000 for qualified students who wants to continue their A-Level education in the United Kingdom.
Terms and Conditions
- All applications received before the end of the closing date will be considered for scholarships.
- Scholarships will be awarded on a first come, first served basis until available scholarship funds have been exhausted.
- Scholarships will be awarded based on merit, at the sole discretion of the school.
- Any or all scholarship values published is an indicative value of the award and does not.
To qualify for the scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- All applicants must register as students via Scholarship2u.com.
- All applicants must make an application via the Scholarships2u.com portal in order to qualify for the scholarship.
- Applicants must submit a certified copy of their recent exam results upon request. (If your documents are in a language other than English, you must provide certified translations).
- Open to students aged 16 and above.
- Minimum qualification: 8A* grades in GCSE/iGCSE (or its equivalent) subject
- English Language Requirement: Grade A at iGCSE English Language or 6.5 in IELTS (Academic Module)
- Students will be subjected to an interview and required to sit the college entrance tests.
- Letter of Recommendation from School
- Other supporting documents e.g. resume, awards, portfolio etc.
- A photocopy of valid passport photography page.
- Scholarship covers tuition fees only.
- Terms and conditions may apply.
Additional Information here