The ECM Libra Foundation's Scholarship Fund is a scholarship fund for academically and culturally gifted students in ASEAN to live up to their academic potential.
Epsom College in Malaysia - the only international campus of the prestigious Epsom College in the United Kingdom.
The Bright Spark Full Scholarship is available for the 15-month A-Level Programme at ECiM.
Students must have excellent straight-A results, show extra-curricular achievement and must display a genuine need for financial support.
Terms and Conditions
- All applications received before the end of the closing date will be considered for scholarships.
- Scholarships will be awarded on a first come, first served basis until available scholarship funds have been exhausted.
- Scholarships will be awarded based on merit, at the sole discretion of the school.
- Any or all scholarship values published is an indicative value of the award and does not indicate the actual awards.
- Please note that all scholarships information and/or scholarships value in this list were correct at time of publication, however they are subject to change without notice.
- Submission of an application and meeting the minimum criteria does not automatically guarantee the applicant a scholarship
To qualify for the scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- All applicants must register as students via Scholarship2u.com.
- All applicants must make an application via the Scholarships2u.com portal in order to qualify for the scholarship.
- Scholarship covers tuition fees only.
- Applicants must submit a certified copy of their recent exam results upon request. (If your documents are in a language other than English, you must provide certified translations).
- Have completed SPM or the local equivalent, please submit SPM mock exam results
- Achieved straight As in all SPM subjects or local equivalent
- Must be a resident or citizen of ASEAN countries
- Must be at least 16 years of age, below 20 years of age.
- Have had a leadership role in an extracurricular activity
- Meet the financial eligibility criteria of total household income below USD1,500 a month
- Terms and conditions may apply.