The ECM Libra Foundation's Scholarship Fund is a scholarship fund for academically and culturally gifted students in ASEAN to live up to their academic potential.
Epsom College in Malaysia - the only international campus of the prestigious Epsom College in the United Kingdom.
Partial Academic Scholarships are available for Year 7 - 13 students (not including the 15-month A-level Programme).
Terms and Conditions
- All applications received before the end of the closing date will be considered for scholarships.
- Scholarships will be awarded on a first come, first served basis until available scholarship funds have been exhausted.
- Scholarships will be awarded based on merit, at the sole discretion of the school.
- Any or all scholarship values published is an indicative value of the award and does not indicate the actual awards.
- Please note that all scholarships information and/or scholarships value in this list were correct at time of publication, however they are subject to change without notice.
- Submission of an application and meeting the minimum criteria does not automatically guarantee the applicant a scholarship.
To qualify for the scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- All applicants must register as students via Scholarship2u.com.
- All applicants must make an application via the Scholarships2u.com portal in order to qualify for the scholarship.
- Scholarship covers tuition fees only.
- Applicants must submit a certified copy of their recent exam results upon request. (If your documents are in a language other than English, you must provide certified translations).
- Have completed UPSR/ PT3/ SPM or the local equivalent
- Have excellent academic results
- Must be a permanent resident, expatriate or citizen of ASEAN countries
- Must be meet the age criteria
- Terms and conditions may apply.
Complete the application form via the ECM Libra Foundation website, which is to be accompanied by:
- A personal statement of not more than 300 words
- A copy of your most recent academic results
- A copy of your extra-curricular achievements (if any)
- At least 1x teacher’s recommendation