Middle Tennessee State University has been named one of the best places to earn an undergraduate degree in the nation by The Princeton Review, which called it “a go-to choice for those wishing to receive a quality and affordable.
Princeton Review Top 385 Universities Named among the
"Best Universities in the Nation" by the Princeton Review
"Overall, students agree: ‘This school is amazing, and it is such a hidden gem."
From the acclaimed academic programs and state-of-the-art facilities to MTSU campus life and our thriving Blue Raider athletic programs, there are thousands of reasons Middle Tennessee State University might be the perfect college choice for you.
Offering 300+ undergraduate and graduate degrees of study in diverse disciplines that prepare students for high-demand careers.
A highly-trained and dedicated group of faculty members not only prepare our students for their first job, but for careers that might not yet exist. Gaining a comprehensive education, instead of only specializing in one skill that could become less important a decade or two from now, that actually prepares students to handle diverse challenges of the job market.
MTSU completely understands the importance of financial aid. MTSU is consistently ranked as one of the “most affordable” universities in the USA. I think you will find our fee structure a very attractive deal.
For undergraduate students, tuition and room and board is $36,718 for an academic year.
We do offer merit-based scholarships for international students.
The MTSU International Merit Scholarships are based entirely on GPA in amounts of :
- USD$4,000 (GPA 3.25-3.49),
- USD$8,000 (GPA 3.50-3.74), and
- USD$16,000 (GPA 3.75-4.0).
You do not need to apply for the IMS as you are automatically eligible once you are admitted.
- All applications received before the end of the closing date will be considered for scholarships.
- Scholarships will be awarded on a first come, first served basis until available scholarship funds have been exhausted.
- Scholarships will be awarded based on merit, at the sole discretion of the school.
- Any or all scholarship values published is an indicative value of the award and does not indicate the actual awards.
To qualify for the scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- All applicants must register as students via Scholarship2u.com.
- All applicants must make an application via the Scholarships2u.com portal in order to qualify for the scholarship.
- Scholarship covers tuition fees only.
- Applicants must submit a certified copy of their recent exam results upon request. (If your documents are in a language other than English, you must provide certified translations).
- Open to students aged 17 and above.
- Minimum qualification: IGCSE, UEC, O-Level, STPM, or equivalent.
- Minimum qualification for Postgraduates: Bachelor degree qualification or equivalent
- English Language or 6.5 in IELTS (Academic Module)
- Original test score results of the ACT or SAT (optional maybe required for athletes).
- Students will be subjected to an interview and required to sit the college entrance tests.
- School Leaving Certificate
- Letter of Recommendation from School
- Other supporting documents e.g. resume, awards, portfolio etc.
- A photocopy of valid passport photography page
- A completed international student financial aid application.
- An essay written in English to include information describing who you are, your academic and extracurricular experiences and goals, and why you would like to study at this institution. (about 500words)..
- Terms and conditions may apply.
Additional Information here