We offer scholarships to students with outstanding potential in golf or squash. Applications are invited from both internal and external candidates. Awards typically range from 25% to 75% reduction on tuition fees.
Terms and Conditions
- All applications received before the end of the closing date will be considered for scholarships.
- Scholarships will be awarded on a first come, first served basis until available scholarship funds have been exhausted.
- Scholarships will be awarded based on merit, at the sole discretion of the school.
- Any or all scholarship values published is an indicative value of the award and does not indicate the actual awards.
- Please note that all scholarships information and/or scholarships value in this list were correct at time of publication, however they are subject to change without notice.
- Submission of an application and meeting the minimum criteria does not automatically guarantee the applicant a scholarship.
To qualify for the scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- All applicants must register as students via Scholarship2u.com.
- All applicants must make an application via the Scholarships2u.com portal in order to qualify for the scholarship.
- Scholarship covers tuition fees only.
- Satisfactory reports/references and grades from current school
- Assessment conducted by KTJ sports staff
- Success at a national level in the sport
- Applicants must submit a certified copy of their recent exam results upon request. (If your documents are in a language other than English, you must provide certified translations).
- School Leaving Certificate
- Letter of Recommendation from School
- Other supporting documents e.g. resume, awards, portfolio etc.
- A photocopy of valid passport photography page
- Terms and conditions may apply.
KTJ offers a generous and competitive scholarship scheme which is open to both Malaysian and international students. Candidates can be new or existing students at KTJ, and scholarships are provided at the discretion of the Principal.
These scholarships are typically only offered in the Secondary, but the School will consider awarding scholarships to students with an outstanding record in one of these sports who applied for entry to the Primary School.
Scholars are expected to contribute more widely to the sports program at KTJ and to demonstrate leadership in school sports.
Applications for Golf and Squash Scholarships are open throughout the year.