We offer a number of scholarships for entry into our Sixth Form in January 2023.
Applications are invited from both internal and external candidates. These scholarships recognise students with outstanding academic ability and/or potential. Awards typically range from 25% to 75% reduction on tuition fees.
Terms and Conditions
- All applications received before the end of the closing date will be considered for scholarships.
- Scholarships will be awarded on a first come, first served basis until available scholarship funds have been exhausted.
- Scholarships will be awarded based on merit, at the sole discretion of the school.
- Any or all scholarship values published is an indicative value of the award and does not indicate the actual awards.
- Please note that all scholarships information and/or scholarships value in this list were correct at time of publication, however they are subject to change without notice.
- Submission of an application and meeting the minimum criteria does not automatically guarantee the applicant a scholarship.
To qualify for the scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- All applicants must register as students via Scholarship2u.com.
- All applicants must make an application via the Scholarships2u.com portal in order to qualify for the scholarship.
- Scholarship covers tuition fees only.
- Forecast/actual grades at IGCSE, SPM or equivalent of A or above in most subjects
- Excellent reports/references from current school
- 25-minute interview with two senior members of KTJ staff
- Applicants must submit a certified copy of their recent exam results upon request. (If your documents are in a language other than English, you must provide certified translations).
- School Leaving Certificate
- Letter of Recommendation from School
- Other supporting documents e.g. resume, awards, portfolio etc.
- A photocopy of valid passport photography page
- Terms and conditions may apply.
KTJ offers a generous and competitive scholarship scheme which is open to both Malaysian and international students.
Candidates can be new or existing students at KTJ, and scholarships are provided at the discretion of the Principal. Please click on the drop down menus below to learn more about each scholarship.
Scholars are expected to maintain high academic standards throughout their time at KTJ and to participate fully in the academic enrichment program.
Accounting,Biological and Life Science,Business Studies,Chemistry,Economics,English & Literature,Geography,History,Mathematics,Physics