The Online Business School (OBS) is at the forefront of online distance learning. By enrolling with OBS, applicants study undergraduate level courses that can be used as pathways to on campus entry at an OBS-affiliated university.
Students are free to dictate their own study pace. All classes are held online and resources available for download and offline study.
Whether you pursue a qualification in Hotel and Hospitality, Computing, or Business Management, the courses offered through Online Business School will allow you the option to continue your education and pursue a top up to an undergraduate degree or MBA through one of our partner universities in the UK.
Level 3 - A-Level University Entry
The Level 3 Course is a 120 credit course, which is equivalent to 2 A levels. The course is made up of 6 modules and 6 written assignments. This course provides entry onto the first year of Undergraduate Degree course, or a Level 4 course.
- Business Management, University Foundation Course
Level 4&5 - University 1st and 2nd Year
Level 4 is the equivalent to the first year of a Bachelor’s Degree programme. The Level 4 course is made up of 10 modules and 8 assignments, which are equivalent to 120 university credits.
Level 5 is the equivalent to the second year of a Bachelor’s Degree programme. It is also equivalent to a HND diploma. The Level 5 course also has 10 modules and 8 assignments, which also provide the student with 120 university credits upon completion.
- Business Management
- Accounting & Finance
- IT and Computing
- Hotel & Hospitality
Level 6 - University 3rd Year
Upon completion of a Level 6 course, you will be eligible for admission onto a Postgraduate Business programme, including an MBA course. The level 6 course is made up of 10 modules and 6 written assignments.
- Business & Administrative Management
Level 7 - Master/MBA
The Level 7 course carries 120 credits which gives entry onto the MBA Top Up (one module or one module + dissertation) , this can be completed by studying either online or on campus at a recognised UK or overseas university. our level 7 is made up of 30 modules and 8 written assignments.
- Business Strategic Management
OBS programmes provides a way to obtain a legitimate undergraduate level education at a fraction of conventional costs, without compromising on the possibility of an on campus education abroad.
The OBS is a UK Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual) approved education provider. Successful students may apply to most universities with a completed OBS programme.
Student can opt to complete a final year on campus at a partner university in the UK.
OBS is offering between 20% to 40% scholarships for qualified applicants to undertake their online programmes.
To qualify for this scholarship, applicants should email [email protected] directly.
Terms and Conditions
- All applications received before the end of the closing date will be considered for scholarships.
- Scholarships will be awarded on a first come, first served basis until available scholarship funds have been exhausted.
- Scholarships will be awarded based on merit, at the sole discretion of the school.
- Any or all scholarship values published is an indicative value of the award and does not indicate the actual awards.
- Please note that all scholarships information and/or scholarships value in this list were correct at time of publication, however they are subject to change without notice.
- Submission of an application and meeting the minimum criteria does not automatically guarantee the applicant a scholarship.
To qualify for the highest level of scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- All scholarship applicants must register as students via Scholarship2u.com.
- All scholarship applicants must make an application via the Scholarships2u.com portal in order to qualify for the scholarship.
- All scholarship applicants must sit for the Scholarship Benchmark Test (SBT) online.
- Scholarship applicants must submit an official copy of their recent exam results upon request. (If your documents are in a language other than English, you must provide certified translations).
- Open to applicants aged 16 and above.
- Minimum qualification for A-Level or Foundation: IGCSE, SPM with 5 or more subjects at grades C and above.
- Minimum qualification for Undergraduates: UEC, O-Level, STPM, or equivalent.
- Minimum qualification for Postgraduates: Bachelor degree qualification or equivalent
- English Language requirement: 5.0 IELTS score (Academic Module).
- A photocopy of valid passport photography page
- Scholarship covers tuition fees only.
- Terms and conditions may apply.