Hotel and Tourism Management Institute Switzerland is a leading hotel management institute in the world. HTMi Switzerland’s goal is to be a leading provider of professional hospitality management education, and to develop lifelong careers for students in the services sector.
The education culture at HTMi Switzerland is focused on student-centered learning and developing learning excellence in all our students.
This culture supports our mission of developing students to lead…
Mission: “Come as a Student, Become a Manager”.
HTMi is offering scholarships worth up 66,154.39 (CHF 15,000). Each scholarship is worth approximately RM 22,051.46 (CHF 5000).
HTMI Scholarship for Undergraduate Programmes
Undergraduate programmes consist of a 2.5-year Swiss Higher Diploma in International Hotel and Tourism Management (including paid work placements), followed by a half-year Bachelors Degree awarded by the University of Ulster, UK.
Year One-Certificate in International Hotel & Tourism Operations.
Year Two-Diploma in International Hotel & Tourism Management
- Year Three (Final Year)
- Higher Diploma i International Hotel & Tourism Management (20 weeks only)
- Bachelor, BSC (Honours) Degree in International Hospitality Management awarded by Ulster University and
- Bachelor, BA Degree in International Hotel and Events Management awarded by HTMi
Paid Work Placements
HTMi Centre for Career Management will place students in hotels and restaurants in Switzerland & internationally for 20-24 weeks. Students must complete their work placements to pass the course and to prepare for their career by developing professional, managerial, entrepreneurial, and personal skills. Students will receive minimum gross wages of CHF2,190 per month. After tax and living expenses deduction, students should keep a minimum of CHF1,000 per month as savings.
Bachelor Degree Options
- Bachelor, BA Degree in International Hotel & Tourism Management
- Bachelor, BA Degree in Hotel and Events Management
- Bachelor, BSc Degree in International Culinary Arts*
*Candidates should be at least 18 years old with a Diploma/Advanced Diploma in Culinary, Hospitality or Business or with 2-3 years culinary kitchen experience and the equivalent of IELTS 5.5. This is a top-up degree comprising of Business Management modules but with an emphasis on Culinary subjects.
Terms and Conditions
- All applications received before the end of the closing date will be considered for scholarships.
- Scholarships will be awarded on a first come, first served basis until available scholarship funds have been exhausted.
- Scholarships will be awarded based on merit, at the sole discretion of the school.
- Any or all scholarship values published is an indicative value of the award and does not indicate the actual awards.
- Please note that all scholarships information and/or scholarships value in this list were correct at time of publication, however they are subject to change without notice.
- Submission of an application and meeting the minimum criteria does not automatically guarantee the applicant a scholarship.
To qualify for the scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria
All applicants must register as students via Scholarship2u.com.
All applicants must make an application via the Scholarships2u.com portal in order to qualify for the scholarship.
Scholarship covers tuition fees only.
Terms and conditions may apply.
Applicants must submit a certified copy of their recent exam results upon request. (If your documents are in a language other than English, you must provide certified translations).
Open to students aged 17 and above.
Minimum qualification for Undergraduates: IGCSE, UEC, O-Level,SPM, STPM, or equivalent.
Minimum qualification for Postgraduates: Bachelor degree qualification or equivalent
English Language Requirement: Grade A at iGCSE English Language or 5.5 in IELTS (Academic Module)
School Leaving Certificate
Letter of Recommendation from School
Other supporting documents e.g. resume, awards, portfolio etc.
A photocopy of valid passport photography page
Additional Information here