Shandong Normal University Belt and Road Scholarship
The Belt and Road Scholarship is designed exclusively for students from the Belt and Road Partner Countries to study in China on scholarships in the spirit of expanding cultural diversity and promoting the internationalization of education. Under the People's Republic of China's Silk Road Economic Belt and 21st-Century Maritime Silk Road Initiative, the Belt and Road Scholarship came into being on March 28th, 2015, offering more than 10,000 shcoarship quotas on a yearly basis.
1. All applicants must register as students via Scholarship2u.com.
2. All applicants must make an application via the Scholarships2u.com portal in order to qualify for the scholarship.
3. Scholarship covers tuition fees, for outstanding students, scholarship may also over dorm fees and partial living cost.
4. Terms and conditions may apply.
5. Applicants must submit a certified copy of their transcript upon request. (If your documents are in a language other than English, you must provide certified translations).
6. To qualify for the Belt and Road Scholarship, the students must be a citizen of Belt and Road Scholarship Designated Countries.
7. For most bachelor program, the applicants should be under 25 years old
8. For most master program, the applicants should be under 30 years old
9. For most doctoral program, the applicants should be under 35 years old
10.For bachelor program, the applicants should hold a high school diploma
11.For master program, the applicants should hold a bachelor diploma
12.The student can provide a non-criminal record
About Shandong Normal University
Founded on October 29, 1950, Shandong Normal University (SDNU, hereafter) is a key comprehensive university in Shandong Province as one of the earliest universities established after the foundation of the People's Republic of China.
SDNU presently covers an area of about 600 plus acres with two campuses, namely, the Main Campus and the West Campus. At present, the total number of faculty and staff is 2,602, among whom are 1,809 full-time teachers, including 339 professors and researchers, and 544 associate professors and associate researchers. SDNU now has an enrollment of 29, 100 full-time students, 3,000 out of which are pursuing either doctor or master degrees.
Currently, SDNU has 23 full-time schools/colleges offering courses in 9 main academic disciplines, i.e. philosophy, economics, law, education, literature, history, natural sciences, engineering, and management. There are 65 undergraduate specialties, 126 master degree programs, 31 doctoral degree programs, and 7 post-doctoral research stations.
The university library is among the largest libraries in Shandong Province, well equipped with modern large-scale facilities, with a collection of 3.3 million volumes, 9600 kinds of Chinese and foreign periodicals, 1.12 million volumes of E-books and 135 Chinese and foreign databases. In addition, SDNU sets up a key research base for humanities and social studies at provincial institutions of higher education officially approved by the Ministry of Education of P. R. China, i.e. Center for Studies of Qilu Culture. Moreover, there are 18 provincial research and training institutes affiliated to SDNU, such as Sustainable Development Research Center of Shandong Province, Shandong Provincial Teachers' Training Center, Shandong Provincial Foreign Languages Training Center, etc. Besides, SDNU publishes six worldwide academic periodicals. Among them is China Population, Resources & Environment, inscribed by China’s former Leader Deng Xiaoping, which is the only academic journal focusing on sustainable development in China.