Study Group pathway programmes are specially designed to help you to gain entry to University of Sydney Foundation Program.
The scholarships available for international students is between 10 - 35% off the total tuition fee per year. Each scholarship amount varies per year from AUD2,500 to AUD10,000.
About the University of Sydney Foundation Program (USFP) and High Achievers Preparation Program (HAPP)
Studying USFP or HAPP will provide the skills and preparation you need to successfully begin an undergraduate degree at Australia’s first university.
Your most effective path to a University of Sydney degree is through the USFP or HAPP. They are rigorous, focused programs that provide you with the right training for university.
Terms and Conditions
- All applications received before the end of the closing date will be considered for scholarships.
- Scholarships will be awarded on a first come, first served basis until available scholarship funds have been exhausted.
- Scholarships will be awarded based on merit, at the sole discretion of the school.
- Any or all scholarship values published is an indicative value of the award and does not indicate the actual awards.
- Please note that all scholarships information and/or scholarships value in this list were correct at time of publication, however they are subject to change without notice.
- Submission of an application and meeting the minimum criteria does not automatically guarantee the applicant a scholarship.
To qualify for the scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- All applicants must register as students via Scholarship2u.com.
- All applicants must make an application via the Scholarships2u.com portal in order to qualify for the scholarship.
- Scholarship covers tuition fees only.
- Terms and conditions may apply.
- Applicants must submit a certified copy of their recent exam results upon request. (If your documents are in a language other than English, you must provide certified translations).
- Open to students aged 17 and above.
- Minimum qualification for Foundation: IGCSE, SPM
- Minimum qualification for Diploma: Year 12, A-Level, Foundation
- English Language Requirement: Grade A at iGCSE English Language or 6.5 in IELTS (Academic Module)
- Students will be subjected to an interview and required to sit the college entrance tests.
- School Leaving Certificate
- A photocopy of valid passport photography page
Additional Information here