Currently, UCAM offers 2,432 scholarships in total, which are applicable to bachelor's and master's degree (language programs and PhD programs are excluded)
UCAM launches a scholarship programme for new international students.
The new international students of Bachelor's and Master's Degree will be able to benefit from these aids,
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration
- Bachelor's Degree in Dentistry
- Bachelor's Degree in Modern Languages
- Bachelor's Degree in Psychology
- Bachelor's Degree in Physical Activity and Sport Sciences
- Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy
- Bachelor's Degree in Tourism Management
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration - MBA
- Master's Degree in Sports Marketing
- Master's Degree in MBA Sports Management (Madrid campus)
- Master's Degree in Innovation and Tourism Marketing
- Master's Degree in Hospitality Management
- Master's Degree in European Union Studies and Human Rights
- Master's Degree in High Performance Sport: Strength and Conditioning
- Master's Degree in Bilingual Education
- MMSE + MBA - Master in Management of Sports Entities
Terms and Conditions
- All applications received before the end of the closing date will be considered for scholarships.
- Scholarships will be awarded on a first come, first served basis until available scholarship funds have been exhausted.
- Scholarships will be awarded based on merit, at the sole discretion of the school.
- Any or all scholarship values published is an indicative value of the award and does not indicate the actual awards.
- Please note that all scholarships information and/or scholarships value in this list were correct at time of publication, however they are subject to change without notice.
- Submission of an application and meeting the minimum criteria does not automatically guarantee the applicant a scholarship.
To qualify for the scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- All applicants must register as students via Scholarship2u.com.
- All applicants must make an application via the Scholarships2u.com portal in order to qualify for the scholarship.
- Scholarship covers tuition fees only.
- Terms and conditions may apply.
- Applicants must submit a certified copy of their recent exam results upon request. (If your documents are in a language other than English, you must provide certified translations).
- Open to students aged 18 and above.
- Minimum qualification for Undergraduates: A-LEVEL, UEC, O-Level, STPM, or equivalent.
- Minimum qualification for Postgraduates: Bachelor degree qualification or equivalent
- English Language Requirement: 6.5 in IELTS (Academic Module) or equivalent
- School Leaving Certificate
- Letter of Recommendation from School
- Other supporting documents e.g. resume, awards, portfolio etc.
- A photocopy of valid passport photography page