The University of Hertfordshire is providing a regional scholarship award of £1,000 to £4,000 for the qualified applicants.
The University of Hertfordshire is seeking enthusiastic and high-potential international students to start an undergraduate or postgraduate progammes at the university in the United Kingdom.
University of Hertfordshire is one of the top Public universities in Hatfield, United Kingdom. It is ranked #801-1000 in QS Global World Rankings 2021.
Producing highly employable graduates who are in demand for their knowledge, skills and competence is a priority at the University of Hertfordshire. Their high vocational content means graduates from the University of Hertfordshire are more 'work-ready' than many other graduates qualified in their area of expertise.
Terms and Conditions
- All applications received before the end of the closing date will be considered for scholarships.
- Scholarships will be awarded on a first come, first served basis until available scholarship funds have been exhausted.
- Scholarships will be awarded based on merit, at the sole discretion of the school.
- Any or all scholarship values published is an indicative value of the award and does not indicate the actual awards.
- Please note that all scholarships information and/or scholarships value in this list were correct at time of publication, however they are subject to change without notice.
- Submission of an application and meeting the minimum criteria does not automatically guarantee the applicant a scholarship.
To qualify for the scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- All applicants must register as students via Scholarship2u.com.
- All applicants must make an application via the Scholarships2u.com portal in order to qualify for the scholarship.
- Scholarship covers tuition fees only.
- Student need to have University of Hertfordshire conditional offer letter before apply for this scholarship
- Applicable to all Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes
- Successful applicant will be notify via email
- Students must have to submit a copy of passport, academic transcripts, references and personal statement. (If your documents are in a language other than English, you must provide certified translations).
- Candidates must have completed 12 years of school education and a school leaving certificate equivalent to UK ‘A’ Levels and other admission requirements of the university.
- All students from non-majority English speaking countries require proof of English language proficiency by providing the TOEFL or IELTS test scores.
- Open to students aged 18 and above.
- Terms and conditions may apply.
Write 1 page essay " Explain how this scholarship will assist your educational pursuits at University of Hertfordshire? "
Please write your name and University of Hertfordshire student ID on top of the scholarship essay.
Please email your scholarship essay to [email protected]