Where siblings register full-time on award bearing programmes at the University, each second and subsequent sibling is entitled to a scholarship of 10% of the first year's tuition fee. The scholarship is applicable at point of admission, unless it cannot be utilized due to other
University's scholarship. The siblings need not be studying on programmes at the University at the same time but may have registered some years apart.
Terms and Conditions
- All applications received before the end of the closing date will be considered for scholarships.
- Scholarships will be awarded on a first come, first served basis until available scholarship funds have been exhausted.
- Scholarships will be awarded based on merit, at the sole discretion of the school.
- Any or all scholarship values published is an indicative value of the award and does not indicate the actual awards.
- Please note that all scholarships information and/or scholarships value in this list were correct at time of publication, however they are subject to change without notice.
- Submission of an application and meeting the minimum criteria does not automatically guarantee the applicant a scholarship.
To qualify for the scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- All applicants must register as students via Scholarship2u.com.
- All applicants must make an application via the Scholarships2u.com portal in order to qualify for the scholarship.
- Scholarship covers tuition fees only.
- Applicants must submit a certified copy of their recent exam results upon request. (If your documents are in a language other than English, you must provide certified translations).
- Open to students aged 16 and above
- School Leaving Certificate
- A photocopy of valid passport photography page
- Terms and conditions may apply.
Student must fulfil requirements for the programme being applied to before being considered for this scholarship. This scholarship is automatic on evidence of the sibling relationship and each sibling being registered on full-time award-bearing programmes.
Accounting,Aeronautical Engineering,Business Studies,Computer Science,Economics,Electrical Engineering,Marketing,Mechanical Engineering