The most prestigious scholarship offered at UOW Malaysia KDU. It provides full tuition waiver and every year, only a few distinguished students are awarded with this scholarship.
A-Level : ≥ 19pts/AAAB
STPM : CGPA ≥ 3.75 (3 or 4 subjects)
UEC : Agg ≤ 8 (5 subjects)
SAM / AUSMAT : ≥ ATAR 90
CPU : Agg ≥ 95%
IB : ≥ 40
Foundation / Diploma : ≥ 3.90
Applicants are required to demonstrate outstanding leadership quality, self-motivation and positive attributes, on top of the above academic achievement.
Terms and Conditions
All applications received before the end of the closing date will be considered for scholarships.
Scholarships will be awarded on a first come, first served basis until available scholarship funds have been exhausted.
Scholarships will be awarded based on merit, at the sole discretion of the school.
Any or all scholarship values published is an indicative value of the award and does not indicate the actual awards.
Please note that all scholarships information and/or scholarships value in this list were correct at time of publication, however they are subject to change without notice.
Submission of an application and meeting the minimum criteria does not automatically guarantee the applicant a scholarship.
To qualify for the scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
All applicants must register as students via Scholarship2u.com.
All applicants must make an application via the Scholarships2u.com portal in order to qualify for the scholarship.
Scholarship covers tuition fees only.
Applicants must submit a certified copy of their recent exam results upon request. (If your documents are in a language other than English, you must provide certified translations).
Open to students aged 16 and above
School Leaving Certificate
A photocopy of valid passport photography page
Terms and conditions may apply.
1. This scholarship is based on ACTUAL examination results only. Forecast or trial results will not be accepted.
2. Applicant must be enrolled as a student of UOW Malaysia KDU and pay the full enrolment fee to be eligible to apply for the scholarship.
3. The deadline for scholarship application with submission of all relevant documents is January, May & September.
4. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview within one month after the application closing date. All shortlisted candidates are required to attend an interview. Failure to do so, will result in disqualification of application.
Only successful candidates will be notified of the outcome after the interview.
5. All fees paid are non-refundable, regardless of the outcome of the scholarship application.
6. Successful recipients are required to maintain a minimum CGPA of 3.66 (or equivalent) throughout their duration of study in order to maintain their scholarship.