Up to 28,505 USD
The UOW Malaysia KDU Graduate Research scholarship is offered to suitable candidates who are enrolling in postgraduate research programs in UOW Malaysia KDU.
1. Applicants shall possess a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum CGPA ≥ 3.00 or its equivalent.
2. Must meet all prevailing academic and language requirements.
3. Must be a full time postgraduate (by Research) student registered at UOW Malaysia KDU.
4. Applicant must be recommended by the respective school responsible for the supervision and assessment of the candidate’s postgraduate studies.
Terms and Conditions
To qualify for the scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
1. The scholarship awarded to the recipient is subjected to the following conditions:
a. Submission of satisfactory progress reports at the end of every semester
b. Applicants who do not meet the conditions above could have the scholarship withdrawn after the issuance of a warning letter.
2. The duration of the scholarship is to follow the minimum duration of the program the candidate is enrolled in.
3. Recipients are to assist their school as teaching/research assistant during the duration of their study.
4. Publication of research in International Indexed Journals is required for the recipient:
a. Master’s degree program – 1 journal publication
b. PhD program – 3 journal publication
5. Recipients are required to sign an intellectual property agreement with UOW Malaysia KDU University College.