Hope Bursary is awarded to deserving candidates who require financial aid to pursue higher education.
Students with family income below RM60,000 per annum. 50% – 100% waiver on tuition fee.
Terms and Conditions
All applications received before the end of the closing date will be considered for scholarships.
Scholarships will be awarded on a first come, first served basis until available scholarship funds have been exhausted.
Scholarships will be awarded based on merit, at the sole discretion of the school.
Any or all scholarship values published is an indicative value of the award and does not indicate the actual awards.
Please note that all scholarships information and/or scholarships value in this list were correct at time of publication, however they are subject to change without notice.
Submission of an application and meeting the minimum criteria does not automatically guarantee the applicant a scholarship.
To qualify for the scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
All applicants must register as students via Scholarship2u.com.
All applicants must make an application via the Scholarships2u.com portal in order to qualify for the scholarship.
Scholarship covers tuition fees only.
Applicants must submit a certified copy of their recent exam results upon request. (If your documents are in a language other than English, you must provide certified translations).
Open to students aged 16 and above
School Leaving Certificate
A photocopy of valid passport photography page
Terms and conditions may apply.
1. The deadline for bursary application with submission of all relevant documents is January, May and September.
2. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview within 2 weeks after the application closing date. All shortlisted candidates are required to attend an interview. Failure to do so will result in disqualification of application.
3. Only successful candidates will be notified via email within 2 weeks after the interview. Successful applicants must confirm their acceptance of the bursary by registration within 2 weeks, failing which it will be automatically withdrawn.
4. Successful recipients are required to maintain a minimum CGPA of 3.00 (or equivalent) throughout their duration of study in order to maintain their scholarship.
5. This bursary is applicable for Malaysian students only.