The University of Liverpool is one of the great centres of research, knowledge and innovation. Our pioneering reputation attracts students, experts and partners from around the world. Through our research, teaching and collaborations we seek to be life-changing and world-shaping. As a connected, global University with multiple physical and virtual campuses – Liverpool, London, Suzhou, Singapore and online – The University of Liverpool's worldwide influence and impact is unrivalled in higher education.
The University is driving the city’s knowledge economy through close collaboration with fellow universities, industry and the NHS, helping the Liverpool City Region compete in the global business world. The University is a globally-focused institution with partnerships throughout the world, including research institutes, universities, governments and industrial organizations.
Why The University of Liverpool?
- World-Class Teaching and Learning: The University of Liverpool provides research-connected curricula delivered by leading experts across 400+ courses.
- Strong International Student Community: With 7,700+ international students and 10,000+ online students from over 171 countries, the University of Liverpool bolsters a fantastic international community for students looking to study in the United Kingdom.
- Research Powerhouse: As part of the internationally renowned Russell Group, the university is a research powerhouse with 81% of research rated world-leading and internationally excellent. Nine Nobel Laureates are associated and there are collaborations with 1,300 external organizations.
- Award-Winning Widening Participation: The University of Liverpool is a leader in widening participation. The university provides 100's of scholarships annually to young people and works with 10,000 students anually!
- Leading Progress: Liverpool is leading the way in many fields such as personalised health, advanced materials, infectious diseases, health & life Sciences, science & engineering and humanities & social sciences.